2736
page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,page,page-id-2736,stockholm-core-1.0.8,select-theme-ver-5.1.4,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,menu-animation-underline-bottom,side_area_over_content,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.0.1,vc_responsive

The Gardens, Axwell Park, Blaydon-on-Tyne

Mellor Architects were commissioned to act as architects for the conversion of Axwell Hall, a Grade 2 listed building close to Blaydon-on-Tyne built for Sir Thomas Clavering and completed to the design of John Paine in 1761.

The first phase of development comprised eighteen 3-storey contemporary townhouses in the original kitchen garden of Axwell Hall with direct access to the adjacent 35 acres of formal gardens and landscaped parkland.

As one would expect, each of the properties enjoy a very high specification including full height glazing to the southern aspect on the first and second floors, along with their own balconies and roof terraces.